Actions: Day off at the gym, work from home day.
- Total Floors Climbed: 8
- Total Steps: 11,547
- Total Distance: 5.97
- Total Calories: 3,827
- Total Active Minutes: 32 (*See Notes*)
- Resting Heart Rate: 63bpm
Galaxy Watch Data:
- Total Floors Climbed: 4 (Stairs are terrible)
- Total Steps: 8,506
- Total Distance: (Removing this stat as I have no clue what it really is)
- Total Calories: 2,935
- Total Active Minutes: Once again, see notes: Tired of looking at 2 apps for the same measurement
- Resting Heart Rate: 67bpm
- Average Heart Rate: 71bpm
- Min Heart Rate: 60bpm
- Max Heart Rate: 95bpm
I have no clue why Fitbit counts active minutes one time but not another. My assumption is that my heart rate went long enough in an elevated zone.
I’m getting rid of the total distance on the Galaxy Watch. I’m assuming the watch’s Health app has the correct measurement, but the phone app has 2. And I’m never sure which one it is. Extremely annoying.
Total calories are about 900 off. I’m curious if GalaxyWatch isn’t counting calories when my watch is off. As that’s about 8 hours at about 120cal/hr for me TDEE.